with toasted honey marshmallow
- 4–5 mixed seasonal stone fruits
- ¼ cup (55g/2oz) raw caster (superfine) sugar
- 2 cups (250g/8¾ oz) frozen raspberries
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Cut stone fruits in half, remove and discard stones and place cut-side up on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Sprinkle the fruit with 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
- Toss raspberries and remaining sugar together in a bowl and place around stone fruit on baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and set aside.
- Increase the oven temperature to 220°C (425°C).
- Using a stand mixer or handheld mixer, whisk egg whites and vanilla until soft peaks form. Slowly add honey and continue to whisk until thick and glossy. Place spoonfuls of the honey marshmallow on top of the stone fruit. Return to the oven and bake for 3 minutes or until golden and toasted. Serves 4
+ This super-easy tray bake dessert celebrates my favourite summer fruits. All the flavours work in harmony – from the tang of the raspberry pan sauce to the sweet cloud of honeyed marshmallow.
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.