tomato, chorizo and zucchini cheat’s pizza
- 2 large flatbreads
- ½ cup (125ml) tomato puree (passata)
- 1 small zucchini (courgette), thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 fresh chorizo (250g), sliced
- 2 x 125g buffalo mozzarella, torn
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F).
- Spread each flatbread with the tomato puree and top with the zucchini, chorizo and mozzarella.
- Drizzle each with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on oven trays and cook for 8–10 minutes or until golden. Serves 4 (makes 2 pizzas).
Try this: Serve your pizzas scattered with your favourite greens or herbs – we used oregano, but you could also use basil or rocket.
There are no comments for this entry yet.