vanilla and chocolate bourbon fudge sundaes
- ¼ cup (45g) brown sugar
- ¾ cup (180ml) single (pouring) cream
- 400g dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup (125ml) bourbon or whisky
- vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- 500g strawberries, hulled and halved, to serve
- Place the sugar, vanilla, cream, chocolate and bourbon in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 3–4 minutes or until the chocolate is melted and the sauce is smooth. Drizzle the fudge sauce over ice-cream and top with strawberries to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.