cauliflower and rainbow chard frittata
with lemon and goat’s curd
- 500g cauliflower, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 100g rainbow chard
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- ½ cup (40g) grated parmesan
- 200g goat’s curd
- Preheat oven 200°C (400°F). Place the cauliflower in a 2-litre-capacity baking dish, drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cook the chard in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 1–2 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Place on paper towel and squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and reduce temperature to 160°C (325°F). Place the eggs, milk, thyme, lemon, parmesan and half of the goat’s curd in a bowl, add salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Pour over the roasted cauliflower, top with the chard and remaining goat’s curd and bake for 30–40 minutes or until just set and golden. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.