crispy spiced thai chicken
- 3 chicken breast fillets, quartered
- 2 eggwhites, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fine rice flour
- 2 red chillies, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut oil
- watercress sprigs, to serve
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Combine the chicken, eggwhite, rice flour, chilli, coriander, lime leaves and sesame seeds in a bowl. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add the oil and cook the chicken for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
- To make the dipping sauce, place the soy, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl and mix to combine. Serve the chicken on some watercress with dipping sauce on the side. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.