banana and mango ice-cream
- 500g bananas (approximately 4 large)
- 3 cups (400g) frozen mango pieces
- ⅓ cup (80ml) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Slice the banana into even rounds and layer in a freeze-proof container between sheets of non-stick baking paper. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place the banana, mango, maple syrup and vanilla in a food processor and process for 3–5 minutes or until smooth. Spoon into a 1.5-litre-capacity metal container and freeze for 3–4 hours or until firm. Serves 4–6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.