cheesy kale chips
- 5 stalks kale
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) hot water
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Remove the stems from the kale and break the kale into large pieces.
- Place the oil, water and yeast into a large bowl and mix until the yeast dissolves. Add the kale and toss well to coat.
- Place onto a large baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Bake for 15 minutes, toss the kale and bake for a further 5 minutes or until the kale is golden and crispy. Serves 2-4 as a snack
There are no comments for this entry yet.