fudgy chocolate pancake tray bake
- 1 packet donna hay fudgy chocolate pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cups (315ml) milk
- 50g butter, melted
- 30g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 30g milk chocolate finely chopped
- 80g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 80g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease a 20cm x 30cm baking dish.
- Following the packet instructions, shake your pancake bottle to loosen the mix. Break the egg into a cup and whisk with a fork until combined. Remove the cap from the bottle (don’t misplace the cap) and tip the egg into the pancake mix.
- Add the milk and butter to the pancake mix, replace the bottle and secure tightly. Turn the bottle upside down and shake until all the ingredients are combined into a smooth thick batter.
- Pour into the prepared dish and in each quarter, top with white chocolate, milk chocolate, raspberries and blueberries.
- Bake for 20–22 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Serve warm with maple syrup for breakfast or vanilla ice-cream for dessert. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.