chocolate tofu mousse
- 100g dark (70%) chocolate
- 300g silken tofu, at room temperature+
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 50g blueberries
- 50g raspberries
- shaved chocolate and micro (baby) lemon balm, to serve
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted. Set aside to cool to room temperature+.
- Place the tofu, maple syrup and vanilla in a small food processor and process until smooth. Add the cooled chocolate and process again until smooth.
- Divide between 4 x ½-cup-capacity (125ml) cups and refrigerate for 20 minutes. To serve, top with the blueberries, raspberries, extra maple syrup, lemon balm and shaved chocolate. Makes 4.
+ The tofu and melted chocolate both need to be at room temperature to ensure the mousse is smooth and silky.
There are no comments for this entry yet.