raspberry swirl popsicles
- 1½ cups (420g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (120g) icing sugar, sifted
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 180g white chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, finely chopped
- Place the yoghurt, vanilla and ½ cup (80g) of the sugar in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Place ¼ cup (70g) of the yoghurt mixture, raspberries and remaining sugar in a separate bowl and, using a hand-held stick blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour the raspberry mixture and remaining yoghurt mixture, in alternate layers, into 8 x 80ml-capacity popsicle moulds and swirl with a butter knife. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 6 hours or overnight until set.
- Place the chocolate and oil in a small bowl and mix well to combine. Remove the popsicles from the moulds and, working quickly, dip each popsicle into the chocolate. Immediately sprinkle with pistachios, place on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or keep frozen until ready to serve. Makes 8
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.