- 24 fresh dates, pitted
- ½ cup (80g) almonds
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- pinch sea salt flakes
- ¼ cup (20g) LSA
- ¼ cup (20g) desiccated coconut, toasted
- Place the dates, almonds, rice malt syrup, oil, cacao and salt in a food processor. Process for 2–3 minutes or until the nuts are finely chopped and the mixture comes together.
- Roll 2 teaspoons of the mixture into balls.
- Roll half the balls in LSA and the other half in the desiccated coconut. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 22
A total winner. After serving my guests I had to hide the few I had left from myself. They are so moreish….!
Its easier if you refrigerate the little balls of bliss for a short time before rolling in the coconut. Absolutely yummy!