thyme and coriander veal ribs
- 1kg rack veal ribs
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sea salt flakes
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons coriander (cilantro) seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°C (355°F). Place the ribs, lemon juice and oil in a non-metallic bowl and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Place salt, thyme and coriander in a mortar and using a pestle, pound until crushed and well combined. Heat a large metal baking dish over high heat. Sprinkle the ribs with 1 tablespoon salt mixture and cook for 2–3 minutes each side or until browned. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt mixture and roast for 1 hour. Cut into pieces and serve with the remaining salt mixture. Serves 4–6
There are no comments for this entry yet.