char-grilled tahini pork skewers
- ½ cup (140g) tahini
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 800g boneless pork neck, trimmed and sliced into 2cm strips
- 1 red bird’s-eye chilli, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup (45g) salted peanuts, chopped
- micro (baby) purple shiso leaves, to serve
- Place the tahini, coconut milk, fish sauce, honey, lime juice and oil in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Place half the tahini mixture and the pork in a large bowl and mix to combine. Set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a lightly greased char-grill pan or barbecue to medium heat.
- Thread the pork onto 12 metal skewers and cook for 2–3 minutes each side or until charred and cooked through.
- Top with the chilli, peanut and shiso, drizzle with extra honey and serve with the remaining tahini sauce. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.