lemon curd impossible puddings
- 1½ cups (375ml) milk
- ¾ cup (60g) desiccated coconut
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup (50g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 cup (220g) caster (superfine) sugar
- ½ cup (160g) store-bought lemon curd
- icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place the milk, coconut, butter, egg, flour, caster sugar and lemon curd in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 6 x 1-cup-capacity (250ml) shallow ovenproof dishes. Place on an oven tray and bake for 18–20 minutes or until just set. Dust puddings with icing sugar to serve. Makes 6
Hi Donna, just wondering if the online ingredients listed are correct. Made the pudding and it hasn’t set properly. Very runny even after extra cooking. Thanks
Love how easy this recipe is…typical Donna…Devine Devine…thank you soooooo much ...
Made this as a single pudding instead of individual ones. Took a bit longer to cook but quite delicious. I cut the sugar down a bit and probably could have reduced it a little more but the lemony coconut flavour is lovely