lemon curd impossible puddings
- 1½ cups (375ml) milk
- ¾ cup (60g) desiccated coconut
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup (50g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 cup (220g) caster (superfine) sugar
- ½ cup (160g) store-bought lemon curd
- icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place the milk, coconut, butter, egg, flour, caster sugar and lemon curd in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 6 x 1-cup-capacity (250ml) shallow ovenproof dishes. Place on an oven tray and bake for 18–20 minutes or until just set. Dust puddings with icing sugar to serve. Makes 6
Love how easy this recipe is…typical Donna…Devine Devine…thank you soooooo much ...
Made this as a single pudding instead of individual ones. Took a bit longer to cook but quite delicious. I cut the sugar down a bit and probably could have reduced it a little more but the lemony coconut flavour is lovely