prosciutto and sage garlic bread
- 1 x 30cm sourdough baguette
- 50g unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 12 sage leaves, plus extra for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Make an incision in the baguette every 2cm, making sure not to slice all the way through. Set aside.
- Place the butter, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread the butter between each incision and push in the prosciutto and sage leaves.
- Place on a large oven tray and sprinkle with the extra sage leaves. Cook for 10 minutes or until golden and the sage is crisp. Serves 6
There are no comments for this entry yet.