caramel swirl popsicles
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1¼ cups (310ml) single (pouring) cream
- 2 tablespoons malt powder
- ¼ cup (40g) icing sugar
- ¼ cup (60ml) caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons single (pouring) cream, extra
- Place 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds in the freezer to chill. Place the milk, cream, malt powder and sugar in a medium bowl. Whisk until the sugar has dissolved and set aside.
- Place the caramel and extra cream in a small bowl and mix to combine. Using a teaspoon, drizzle the caramel down the sides of the frozen moulds.
- Divide the milk mixture between each mould, insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4–5 hours or until frozen. Remove the popsicles from their moulds+ and serve. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.