tomato and buffalo mozzarella pizzas
with fig vincotto
- 2 large store-bought flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup (120g) mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 600g heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 250g buffalo mozzarella, torn
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fig vincotto+
- mint leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the flatbreads on 2 large oven trays, drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of the oil and cook for 4–5 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread each flatbread with the mascarpone and sprinkle with lemon rind. Top with the tomato, mozzarella, salt and pepper. Drizzle with the remaining oil and vincotto, and top with mint to serve. Serves 4
+ Fig vincotto is available from delicatessens and select supermarkets.
There are no comments for this entry yet.