yoghurt granola popsicles
- 1⅓ cups (160g) store-bought granola+
- 1½ tablespoons date syrup++
- 2 cups (560g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- Place the granola and date syrup in a small bowl and mix to combine. Divide between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds and pack down firmly with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Fill each mould with the yoghurt, cover with aluminium foil and insert the popsicle sticks. Freeze for 3–4 hours or until frozen. Remove from the moulds and serve. Makes 8
+ Look for low-sugar granola in the health food aisle of your supermarket.
++ Date syrup is a natural sweetener with richness and a treacly depth. Find it in health food stores. You could also use dark agave syrup or coconut blossom syrup.
There are no comments for this entry yet.