apple bircher popsicles
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup (250ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 Granny Smith apples, grated
- ½ cup (45g) rolled oats
- ¼ cup (20g) shredded coconut
- ½ cup (125ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup (40g) toasted flaked almonds
- Place the apple and lemon juice in a medium bowl and toss to combine.
- Place 1 apple slice into each of 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds. Combine the almond milk and honey and divide between the moulds and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- To make the apple bircher, place the apple, oats, coconut, almond milk, honey and almonds in a large bowl. Set aside in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes until the oats are softened.
- Divide the bircher between the moulds and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 3–4 hours or until set. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.