avocado hummus with
dukkah and toasted flatbreads
- 2 avocados
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons
- lemon juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 small wholemeal flatbreads, toasted
- ¼ cup (35g) store-bought dukkah, for sprinkling
- extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Place the avocado, chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon the avocado hummus onto each flatbread, sprinkle with the dukkah and drizzle with oil. Serve with lemon wedges. Serves 4–6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.