cornichon and dill mayonnaise
- 300g silken firm tofu, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup dill sprigs, plus extra to serve
- ¼ cup (45g) cornichons
- 1 long green onion (scallion), chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Place the tofu, mustard, dill, cornichons, onion and salt in a small food processor and process until smooth. Sprinkle with the extra dill to serve. Makes 1½ cups.
+ All of these mayonnaises can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
There are no comments for this entry yet.