roast cauliflower pizza
- 1kg cauliflower florets, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ½ cup (125ml) almond milk
- 2 large wholemeal pita breads
- 6 dried red chillies, finely chopped
- 80g feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup (40g) almonds, finely chopped
- 2 cups (50g) wild rocket (arugula) leaves
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F). Place the cauliflower, garlic, salt, pepper and oil on 2 large oven trays and toss to combine. Cook for 10 minutes or until golden and just tender.
- Place 1½ cups of the roasted cauliflower in a large bowl with the almond milk, salt and pepper. Using a hand-held blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place the pita breads on 2 large oven trays, spread with the cauliflower puree and top with the remaining roasted cauliflower, chilli, feta and almond. Cook for 8–10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Top with the rocket and drizzle with the extra oil to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.