power seed bircher
with maple vanilla yoghurt
- ⅓ cup (55g) sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup (55g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ⅓ cup (60g) linseeds (flaxseeds)
- ½ cup (60g) rolled spelt oats
- 1½ cups (375ml) milk or nut milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 firm pear, grated
- raspberries, to serve
maple vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup (280g) plain Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Place the sunflower seeds, pepitas, linseeds and oats in a large bowl. Add the milk, cinnamon and honey and mix to combine. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- To make the maple vanilla yoghurt, place the yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla in a bowl and mix to combine. Add the pear to the bircher and stir to combine.
- Spoon the bircher into serving bowls or jars and top with the yoghurt and raspberries to serve. Serves 4
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.