raw tuna and avocado tostadas
- 8 small white corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves, chopped
- 200g store-bought baba ghanoush
- 250g green tomatoes, sliced
- 200g sashimi-grade tuna, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the tortillas on 2 baking trays and brush each with the oil. Bake for 8–10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
- Place the onion, parsley and mint in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide the baba ghanoush between tortillas and top each with a little of the tomato, tuna, avocado and herb mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve with lime wedges.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.