super-green broccoli tabouli
- 600g broccoli, roughly chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup (100g) mung bean sprouts
- ½ cup (100g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chopped
- ⅓ cup (65g) marinated goat’s cheese
apple cider dressing
- ⅓ cup (80ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the broccoli in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat, add the broccoli and cook, stirring, for 1–2 minutes or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool completely.
- To make the apple cider dressing, place the vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place the broccoli, cucumber, parsley, mint, sprouts, pepitas and dressing in a large bowl and toss to combine. Top with the goat’s cheese to serve. Serves 4
Photography: Ben Dearnley
There are no comments for this entry yet.