white cabbage, fennel and avocado slaw
with jalapeño dressing
- 500g white cabbage, shredded
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 bulbs baby fennel, thinly sliced+
- baby (micro) basil (optional), to serve
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeños
- 1 cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup (120g) sour cream
- To make the jalapeño dressing, place the jalapeño, coriander, oil, lime juice and sour cream in a bowl or jug and, using a hand-held stick blender, blend until smooth.
- Place the cabbage, avocado, fennel and dressing in a bowl and gently toss to combine. Transfer the slaw to a serving dish and top with the micro basil to serve. Serves 4
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.