- 4 cups (360g) rolled oats
- 2 cups (240g) flaked almonds
- ½ cup (100g) white chia seeds
- ⅓ cup (35g) dutch cocoa
- 1 x 150ml Nespresso Costa Rica coffee capsule, cooled+
- 1 egg white
- ¾ cup (180ml) maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 140°C (fan-forced).
- Place oats, almonds, chia and cocoa powder in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add coffee, egg white and maple syrup and mix well until coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly over two large baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then toss the granola so it bakes evenly. Bake for a further 25 minutes or until dark golden and crisp. Cool on trays then store in an airtight container. Serve with vanilla bean yoghurt or milk and berries. Makes 7 cups
+ We used the Nespresso Vertuo coffee machine.
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.