prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella pizza
- 2 large flatbreads
- ¼ cup (60ml) tomato puree (passata)
- 250g buffalo mozzarella, torn
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 2 cups red-vein sorrel leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F). Place the flatbreads on 2 large oven trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Spread with the tomato puree, top with the mozzarella and drizzle with the oil. Cook for 6–8 minutes or until the base is golden and crisp.
- Top with the prosciutto, sorrel, salt, pepper and extra oil to serve. Serves 2
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.