lemon delicious chia puddings
- ½ cup (100g) white chia seeds
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut cream
- ⅓ cup (80ml) rice malt syrup or honey
- ½ cup (140g) coconut yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- toasted shredded coconut and finely grated lemon rind, to serve
- Place the chia seeds, lemon juice, milk and coconut cream in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside to soak for 20–30 minutes.
- Add the rice malt syrup and yoghurt and stir to combine. Divide between glasses and top the puddings with extra yoghurt, toasted coconut and lemon rind to serve. Serves 4–6
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.