warm lemon olive oil marinated olives
- 1 cup (250ml) Cobram Estate extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 strips lemon rind
- 2 cups (320g) mixed olives
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Place the oil, garlic and lemon rind in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Cook for 4 minutes or until the garlic is golden. Add the olives and vinegar and toss until warmed through. Serve. Serves 4–6
Note: The marinated olives will keep in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
There are no comments for this entry yet.