spiced almond hummus
- 1 cup (160g) blanched almonds
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¾ cup (180ml) water
- sea salt and cracked black pepper, to serve
- store-bought dukkah, to serve
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, to serve
- Place the almonds, tahini, oil, lemon juice, garlic, coriander, cumin, water, salt and pepper in a small food processor and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle with dukkah, drizzle with oil and serve with radishes. Makes 1½ cups
There are no comments for this entry yet.