- 2 eggwhites
- ½ cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 2 cups (160g) desiccated coconut
- ice-cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place the eggwhite, sugar and coconut in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Line baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place an egg ring on the tray and fill with 2 tablespoons of the mixture. Press with the back of a spoon to flatten and remove egg ring. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Bake the macarons for 10–12 minutes or until a light golden colour. Cool on trays.
- To serve, sandwich the macarons together with your choice of ice-cream. Serves 6
There are no comments for this entry yet.