dark chocolate sparkles
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 drops mint or peppermint extract
- 30g candy canes, roughly crushed
- Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper and set aside. Place the melted chocolate, oil and peppermint extract in a large bowl and mix to combine. Allow to cool and thicken before spooning 6 x 8cm circles onto the tray. Sprinkle with candy cane and refrigerate until set. Makes 6
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.