campari and blood orange granita
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- ½ cup (110g) white (granulated) sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated blood orange rind
- 2 cups (500ml) blood orange juice
- ¼ cup (60ml) Campari
- micro (baby) lemon balm, to serve
- Place the water and sugar in a medium saucepan over high heat, bring to the boil and cook, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the blood orange rind, juice and Campari to the mixture and mix well to combine. Pour into a 20cm x 30cm metal slice tin and freeze for 6–8 hours or until completely frozen.
- Using a fork, rake the granita and freeze until ready to use. To serve, divide between cups and serve with the lemon balm. Serves 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.