strawberry gin and tonic popsicles
- 6 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) sloe gin+
- 1 cup (250ml) tonic water
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice cordial
- Divide the strawberry and cucumber between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds.
- Place the gin, tonic water and cordial in a jug and stir to combine. Divide between moulds, cover with aluminium foil and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 3–4 hours or until frozen. Makes 8
+ Sloe gin is a gin infused with sloe berries that is sweet and pink in colour. Find it at most liquor stores. You could also use standard gin.
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.