smoked salmon, wasabi and radish
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 8 thick slices white bread
- 4 radishes (150g), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 8 slices (250g) smoked salmon
- micro (baby) shiso leaves (optional), to serve
- cracked black pepper, to serve
- Place the cream cheese, wasabi and lime rind in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread two-thirds of the mixture onto the bread slices. Cover 4 of the bread slices with the radish and top with the remaining bread, cream cheese-side down. Spread the top of each sandwich with the remaining cream cheese mixture. Place 2 slices of the salmon on each sandwich. Trim the crusts and slice each sandwich into 3 lengths.
- Sprinkle with shiso leaves and pepper to serve. Makes 12
There are no comments for this entry yet.