spiced chilli and lemongrass olives
- 500g green Sicilian olives
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part thinly sliced
- 1 large mild red chilli, finely sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 pieces lime rind
- Place olives, lemongrass, chilli, oil, lime juice and rind in a small bowl and mix to combine. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes or refrigerate for up to 1 week. Serves 4 as a side
Wine note: We have paired this recipe with Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2019 which has subtle tropical notes, with hints of passionfruit backed by zesty citrus, orchard blossom and Thai lime.
Photography: Con Poulos
Click the links below for the recipes featured:
There are no comments for this entry yet.