white peach and elderflower cooler
- 8 thyme sprigs, bruised
- ½ cup (125ml) elderflower cordial
- 1½ cups (375ml) soda water
- 3 cups (750ml) sparkling wine or Champagne
- 2 white peaches, thinly sliced
- fresh elderflowers (optional), to serve
- Place the thyme sprigs and cordial in a 2-litre-capacity jug. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Top with the chilled soda, sparkling wine and peach. Add fresh elderflowers, if using, to serve. Serves 6
+ Fresh elderflowers are available from specialty suppliers.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.