better-for-you peanut butter fudge
- ⅓ cup (95g) natural smooth peanut butter
- 20 soft fresh dates (400g), pitted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 10cm x 20cm loaf tin with non-stick baking paper, leaving 4cm of paper overhanging on the long sides.
- Place the peanut butter, dates and vanilla in a food processor and process until smooth. You might need to scrape down the sides of the processor with a spatula between pulses, just to make sure everything combines.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the top, using the back of a spoon. If it’s too sticky, rub a little oil on the spoon and try again. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Use the paper to help you lift the fudge from the tin and, with a sharp knife, slice it into small pieces to serve. Makes 16
+ Keep the fudge in the freezer to have when you feel like a cool chewy treat.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.