chocolate earl grey mousse
- 1 tablespoon earl grey tea leaves
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder, plus extra to serve
- 3 fresh dates (45g), pitted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- ¼ cup (50g) black chia seeds
- blackberries, to serve
- Place the tea leaves and half the coconut milk in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to just below the boil. Set aside for 5 minutes to infuse.
- Place the vanilla, cacao, dates, maple syrup, chia seeds, remaining coconut milk and tea mixture in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into 4 x ¾-cup-capacity (180ml) ramekins and refrigerate for 4–6 hours or until set.
- Top with blackberries, extra cacao and extra maple syrup to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.