coconut and blueberry overnight oats
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk, plus extra to serve
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- ½ cup (45g) rolled oats
- ⅓ cup (70g) dried blueberries
- ¼ cup (50g) white chia seeds
- ½ cup (40g) shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- blueberries and toasted shredded coconut, to serve
- Place the coconut milk, water, oats, dried blueberries, chia seeds, coconut, honey and vanilla in a large bowl and stir well to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Add extra coconut milk to loosen the mixture. Divide between bowls and top with the blueberries, coconut and extra honey to serve. Serves 4
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.