pink grapefruit popsicles
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 pink grapefruit, halved and thinly sliced
- 1¾ cups (430ml) pink or ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons caster (superfine) sugar
- Divide the lime and grapefruit slices between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds.
- Place the grapefruit juice and sugar in a medium jug and whisk to dissolve the sugar. Divide between the moulds, cover with aluminium foil and insert the popsicle sticks. Freeze for 3–4 hours or until frozen. Makes 8
For grown-up pink grapefruit popsicles, replace ¼ cup (60ml) of the grapefruit juice with vodka.
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.