peanut butter popcorn
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup (75g) popcorn kernels
- ½ cup (140g) smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup (175g) maple syrup
- ½ cup (40g) flaked almonds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the popcorn kernels and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- Cook, shaking the pan, for 1–2 minutes or until the kernels have popped.
- Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, almonds and salt and stir until coated.
- Spread on a large baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and cook for 8–10 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Serve. Serves 4.
TIP: Store the popcorn in an airtight container for up to three days.
There are no comments for this entry yet.