lime and matcha popcorn
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ⅓ cup (240g) popcorn kernels
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder+
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the popcorn kernels, cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook, shaking the pan, for 3–4 minutes or until popped.
- Remove from the heat and place in a large bowl. Add the salt, lime rind and matcha. Toss until the popcorn is well coated and serve. Makes 6 cups.
+ Find matcha powder in tea shops and Asian supermarkets.
Tip: Keep the popcorn in an airtight container for up to one day.
There are no comments for this entry yet.