cucumber, lime and mint popsicles
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup (60ml) light agave syrup (nectar)
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 2½ cups (625ml) water
- 2 baby cucumbers (cukes), thinly sliced
- Place the Lebanese cucumbers in a small food processor and process until smooth.
- Using a fine sieve, strain the mixture and discard the pulp to create approximately ¼ cup (60ml) of liquid. Place the liquid in a medium jug, add the agave, lime juice, mint and water and whisk to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds. Divide the baby cucumbers between the moulds and freeze for 1 hour. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for a further 2–3 hours or until frozen. Makes 8.
+ You can find agave syrup (nectar) in the health food aisle of some supermarkets and in health food stores.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.