peanut butter fudge slice
- 1 cup (280g) smooth natural peanut butter+
- ⅔ cup (160ml) melted coconut oil
- ½ cup (180g) honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 10cm x 20cm loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the peanut butter, oil, honey and vanilla in a medium saucepan over low heat and cook, stirring, for 3–4 minutes or until melted. Pour the mixture into the tin and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove the fudge from the tin and slice into pieces. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 10
+ Regular peanut butter can contain extra sodium, oils and sugar, so it’s a good idea to use a natural variety where possible. Find it in the health food section of supermarkets or have it made fresh at health food stores.
Tip: Keep this fudge refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
There are no comments for this entry yet.