cheat’s lemon cheesecake slice
- 300g store-bought plain shortbread biscuits
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (75g) shredded coconut
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 180g white chocolate, melted
- 1½ cups (480g) store-bought lemon curd
- Line a 20cm x 30cm slice tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the biscuits, butter and coconut in a food processor and process until fine. Using the back of a spoon, firmly press the mixture into the base of the tin. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until firm.
- Place the cream cheese, chocolate and 1 cup (320g) of the lemon curd in the cleaned food processor and process until smooth. Spread onto the shortbread base. Gently spoon the remaining ½ cup (160g) lemon curd over the slice to create a swirled effect. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Remove from the tin and cut into bars to serve. Makes 20
Love this recipe! So quick and easy. Took it to a morning tea and everyone raved about it.