Tuna aioli dip
with capers and lemon
- 425g can tuna in olive oil, drained
- ⅔ cup (200g) aioli
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- ⅓ cup (80g) crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- baby rocket leaves, chilli flakes and sliced baguette, to serve
- Place the tuna, aioli, lemon rind, crème fraîche, juice, salt and pepper in a small food processor and process until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan over high heat. Add the capers and cook for 30 seconds or until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain.
- Top the dip with the capers, rocket and chilli flakes. Serve with baguette. Serves 4–6
There are no comments for this entry yet.