tamari and sesame kale chips
- 1 bunch kale (500g), stems removed
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped nori (seaweed sheets)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F). Place the kale, tamari, sesame, nori and oil in a medium bowl and toss until well coated.
- Place in a single layer on 2 baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until crisp. Serves 4 as a snack.
There are no comments for this entry yet.